Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday 5 September 2012

my dear hubby 25th birthday!

Do you know how much I love you? If you don't already, let me tell you that I love you more than anything else in the world and I'd give anything to be with you, now and forever.
Wishing you a very Happy Birthday dear hubby Mohd Norhafifi.. and Happy Eid Mubarak too..forgive all my wrongdoings and mistakes as your wife zahir&batin.. mmmmuacx!

yes you are..my perfect hubby!
this is for you as a  advance surprise birthday present so that you can wear it for hari raya..haha..thanks for like it even it's just a pair of shoes..








With LOVE,
mama&hadif abam

2 comments:

  1. pewitt rahmah..adiah yg sugguh suprise!hikhik

    ReplyDelete
  2. da lame xwat surprise..menjadi gak akhirnye..

    ReplyDelete