Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday 8 June 2012

new nuffnanger

yeahhhh..i am officially a new nuffnanger..i love to visit and reading others blog and wonder how they register their blog under nuffnang..after searching for some informative instruction,i'm successfully register my blog to nuffnang!pitty me *jakun kan??* i'm a beginner ok!clap for myself because of my one step ahead as a blogger!hahahaha..here is the useful blog that i found that really good for those *jakun*  as me..

http://arnamee.com/blog/tutorial-cara-pasang-iklan-nuffnang-di-blogspot

thanks a lot to the owner of that blog..

p/s:enjoy visiting and reading my posts after this that might be useful for you guys..sharing is caring!

xoxo,
mamarayhanhadif!

No comments:

Post a Comment